Players and Parents,
We are excited to get started with the season. Like everything else in 2020, we are in need of making a few changes. Parents, players and coaches are going to be asked to do a lot of different things to have a chance of having a complete season.
- 11/11, 11/12 Tryouts for all grades will be Wednesday from 4:45-7:30 and Thursday from 3:15-6 with cuts from 5-6 in the main gym. Players must wear a mask to the gym. Locker rooms will not be available. Bathrooms will be available in the cafeteria. Players are asked to bring their own water bottles, too.
- If you are unable to attend the tryouts because of COVID related circumstances, please contact Coach DuBois at firstname.lastname@example.org or Coach Hinojosa at email@example.com.
- 11/13 Friday, the Freshman team will practice from 3:15-5 in Cadet Center. Varsity/JV will practice from 5:15-7:30 in HS.
- 11/14 Saturday, JV/V will get poster/banner pictures from 10-11 and practice from 11-1:30. Freshman will not practice.
- 11/16 Monday, all teams will have school team pictures taken. Your child will be bringing home a picture form. Freshman will practice until 5 in the Cadet Center and JV/V until 6 in the main gym.
- 11/17 Tuesday, all teams will practice until 5:30 (Freshman in the Cadet Center, JV/V in the main gym.
- 11/18 Wednesday, all teams practice until 5 with PARENT MEETING from 5:30-6 in the PAC. Please, wear a mask. At the parent meeting multiple items will be passed out including, season calendars, COVID Winter ECA guidelines, fundraising info, practice pack costs, etc.
For us to have the opportunity to play, we must work together to be as safe as possible! Once we get into the gym, “Make It Count”! Please, sign up for the basketball REMIND by texting @20-21ball to 81010.
Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow!