Where: Cascade High School Main Gymnasium
When: Monday/Wednesday – February 1st – March 17th
Time: Check-In will start at 7:30pm, camp officially begins at 7:45pm-8:30pm – 45 Minute Sessions
Cost: $70 for 14 Sessions or $7 per session
**Please understand there will be no refunds due to Covid or other reasons
**Please pay with cash or check on February 1st Check-In
Who: 2nd-8th Grade Boys and Girls (1st Grade must get permission from Coach Simmons)
Items of Concern:
*Equipment will be cleaned by all staff members
*Must bring your own water
*No Locker Rooms available (only restrooms)
*No parental entrance after athlete is registered
*Athletes must follow direction and behave with other athletes at all times
*At no time will physical touching be allowed from one camper to another
*NO HORSE PLAY
- All attendees will be required to sign-in before entering the gym.
- All attendees will be required to wear a mask at entrance and exit.
- All working personnel are required to wear a mask at all times.
- Equipment will be sprayed and wiped down by staff members
- Each attendee must bring their own water
- There will be four fill-up stations for participants to use
- There will be NO locker rooms available, however bathrooms will be available with only two at a time in each.
- Parents will not be given entrance to observe
- We will work to get live feed for the 45 min workout for parents to watch.
- Social distancing will be enforced at all times.
- Entrance – participants will enter through one set of doors (Front Entrance of HS) and parents will be able to walk participants to the door
- Exit – participants will exit through one set of doors (Back Event Entrance) and parents will be required to wait in their cars, unless their student is 4th grade or below.